Friday, February 22, 2008

OK...I have no idea where yesterday's post went so I'll try again. I talked to the day surgery nurse and first of all, she said Serren could not get her shots. So, I went ahead and took her in for a weight check and decided to have her actually seen since she'd been a little fussy for the last couple of days and not really eating up to par. Her dr. said that she's got a bit of a sore throat but it's not strep and she did gain...drum roll please...4 oz. last week. I was crazy excited but the peoples gingerly set me back down by saying she should be gaining, at the minimum, an oz. a day. And since she obviously is not that means from where they're sitting surgery is still a go. Which brings us to the second part of my conversation with the nurse. We have to be at the hospital at 9AM on Tuesday for an 11AM surgery. While she is recovering from surgery they will move us to her room and once she's recovered they will bring her to us. I'm still not 100% sure what exactly is involved with this procedure or how long this one will take, but, we will get all of our questions answered when we meet with Dr. Ricketts before hand. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll answer them for you or ask them and get you an answer once I find out. Sorry for the confusion yesterday and we love you all!

No comments: