Saturday, February 9, 2008

All is well

We'll start with yesterday. We met with Debbie from The Memory Cottage. She is such a doll and her work is sooooo amazing. They couldn't get over how much like a baby doll Serren looked. Our session is scheduled for the 18th and I can't wait!

Today was nice. This morning was J's last indoor soccer game of the season. Then, we spent the day with Grand Mama`. This boys and I had a blast. The next door neighbor challenged J and me to a b-ball game. We beat him, but not b/c of anything I did. J's got a pretty good shot on him! And little Aaron got to try out skating for the first time. It was so funny! He did great though. He only fell once and I only let go once. Haha Serren was a bit noisy today and didn't eat too much, but she got ALOT of sleep so maybe that's just what she needed to have a better tomorrow. Her next fluoroscopy is scheduled for Monday. I feel pretty good that it will bring good news, but we don't know anything for sure. Please just continue to keep us close to God's ear. Loves!

No comments: